Sunday, September 15, 2013

MOTD: Wedding Guest

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to post a quick MOTD (Makeup of the Day)! I went to a wedding yesterday for an old friend of mine and I was seeing a bunch people I haven't seen in forever, so I wanted to look and feel extra special! 

I got my hair done at a salon in the mall that I work at, and she did an amazing job! My hair usually never holds a curl but I woke up this morning and it still looked perfect! When I was at my MAC counter the other day, they suggested that I get my makeup done there so I decided to just for fun! Below are a few photos of the makeup look the MUA did. 








Products Used:

Face: 
- MAC Prep & Prime Skin 
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC18 (I think this was the shade!)
- MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Light Plus (all over face)
- MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze (using a light hand) for contouring 
- MAC Mineralize Blush in Love Joy 

Eyes:
- Honey Lust & Gleam (mixed all over lid)
- Corduroy, Brun, and Wedge (built up in the crease)
- Carbon (outer v)
- Blacktrack Fluidline eyeliner 
- MAC #34 lashes
- In Dimension 3D Black Lash Mascara 

Lips:
- MAC Prep & Prime Lip (amazing product!)
- Boldly Bare lip pencil (all over)
- Fabby lipstick (frost finish)
- Dazzleglass (a sparkly pink shade) 

I tried listing all the products I remember, I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any questions or comments below. Thanks so much for reading! 

XO
Brittany 

No comments:

Post a Comment