Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Benefit Haul: New Benefit Products for Fall 2013

Hello again!

Today I wanted to share my excitement for the new Benefit products that vloggers/bloggers have been lusting over for weeks! ..... If you guessed "Rockateur" you're right!

Ever since I saw posts about it on instagram, I've been trying to get my hands on this lovely rose-gold blush that seriously rocks! I believe that this blush launched at the beginning of September at Sephora. Because I work in a mall, I was stalking the Benefit section of Sephora every day until I found it! (a little excessive, I know)

And here she is! 


Benefit Rockateur Blush ($36.00 CDN for 5.0 grams)
Beautiful rose gold blush with shimmery overlay & "Rock" imprint, included brush 




Rockateur is a gorgeous neutral rose-gold blush and will most likely look amazing on all skin tones as it is easily build-able. 

Just an FYI, this blush in particular has less product than any other Benefit boxed powder, containing only 0.17 oz. of product (compared to 0.25 oz or 0.28 oz in other Benefit boxed powders), and they are all the same price. I would still purchase it (and obviously did) as it is stunning! 

While picking this up, I came across another product by Benefit called "Gimme Brow" which is described as a "Brow-volumizing fibre gel" and had to pick it up as well because I have blonde, barely-there brows and you all know how the beauty industry feels about non-existent brows...


Benefit Gimme Brow in Light/Medium ($26 CDN for 3.0 grams) 

Out of packaging, similar in size to a sample mascara
As mentioned above, this product is meant to coat brows, adding colour (from the tinted gel) as well as small fiber's to them (like many volumizing mascara's) to help add volume to your brows and give them a fuller-looking appearance. 

When I saw how small the product itself is, I was a little surprised as it looks like a sample size mascara (if not smaller) and costs $26! However, when I applied it to my brows, I noticed an immediate difference in the fullness, colour and even length of my brow hairs! This product is absolutely amazing! I also have not seen any other product like this here in Canada. I will most likely repurchase this product again when it runs out (which I'm hoping isn't too soon) You really only need one swipe of the wand to coat your entire brow so it shouldn't run out too quickly. 

That's all for my small Benefit haul. Please let me know in the comments if you would like a more in-depth review of these products. I will try to post a 'Before & After' photo wearing "Gimme Brow" to show the difference it makes! 

XO
Brittany 

No comments:

Post a Comment