Friday, October 11, 2013

Haul: Anastasia Beverly Hills Lavish Palette

Hello again! 

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! I am super excited because I booked the weekend off from work and I am planning a quick overnight stay in Buffalo, NY with the family. I will most likely be purchasing a few beaut products there, so expect to see a haul from that! I love travelling to the States every so often because I get a chance to check out all of the beauty products that I can't get in Canada, along with the cheaper prices that accompany them. I probably should have waited to pick up this palette, as it is significantly cheaper in the States, but the makeup hoarder in me just couldn't wait!


Anastasia Beverly Hills Lavish Palette ($49.00 CDN)

Anyways, I had to run into Sephora the other day to purchase a new Anastasia Brow Wiz ($30.00 CDN) because I ran out of my last one, and I saw this gorgeous palette on display. The Anastasia Beverly Hills Lavish Palette is an all-in-one kit for brows and eyes, and retails for $49.00 CDN. I had been wanting to check it out for the past few weeks now, as I've been stalking the Anastasia section of Sephora ever since I saw this palette being featured by makeup artists on Instagram! The shadows looked so pigmented, creamy, and well, lavish! This was a palette that I didn't want to pass up! 

If you're interested in reading about this palette and all of it's awesome features, then keep reading! 



The Anastasia Beverly Hills Lavish Palette ($49.00 CDN) is a luxury kit designed for the brows and eyes, and contains the following:

  • Removable Lavish Palette containing 10 highly-pigmented eyeshadows (each containing 0.09 grams of product) 
  • Mini Covet Waterproof Eyeliner in Noir (0.04 grams)
  • Mini Perfect Brow Pencil in Dark Brown (0.39 grams)
  • Full-sized Anastasia Beverly Hills Tweezer
  • Professional-grade dual-sided Lining & Blending Brush 
  • Lookbook containing 6 different step-by-step eyeshadow looks 
I was surprised to see that this palette included all of these great editions! I am probably most excited about the Covet Waterproof Eyeliner (I have been wanting to try these), and the full-size Tweezers! Of course the main attraction of this set is the palette itself! This palette contains 3 matte, and 7 shimmering, highly pigmented shades, in a super-sleek, removable palette with a sleeve, which is amazing for travelling!(Honestly, the palette itself is about the size of a chocolate bar!) 


Top Row (L-R): Cream (matte), Antique, Rum Cake, Moss, Truffle
Bottom Row (L-R): Ballet, Orange Soda (matte), Sienna (matte), Pink Sapphire, Black Diamond 
Each eyeshadow pan contains 0.09 grams of product, or 0.031 oz. For reference, the Lorac Pro Palette contains 0.02 oz of product per eyeshadow, and the Too Faced Pretty Rebel Palette contains 0.05 oz of product per eyeshadow) 

I love that this palette contains a mix of both shimmery and matte shades, which are perfect for creating a full eyeshadow look. I also love that this palette contains a mix of both neutral and bold shades, which is a perfect holiday palette in my opinion. The eyeshadows are so creamy and buttery, and have great colour payoff! I haven't yet gotten the chance to try them out, but I can't wait to feature these babies in an MOTD and test the wear of them. 

If you're interested in this palette/set, I strongly recommend picking one up in stores while you can, because I believe that this is a limited edition palette for the holidays! 

As always, if you would like to see an MOTD featuring these eyeshadows, or a more in-depth review feel free to comment below! 

Thank you for reading!

XO, 
Brittany





No comments:

Post a Comment