Wednesday, October 2, 2013

MOTD: MAC Fall 2013 Trends

Welcome back! 

Sorry that I've been M.I.A for a few days...I'm still feeling sick and it's especially hard to write blog posts feeling like this. I also started a training position at work this week so I've been a little busy. I am still working on my September Favourites and hope to have them up by tomorrow. For now, I have another MOTD for you all using all MAC products. 



If you're interested in this look, keep reading for a list of products used! 



MAC MOTD: Fall 2013 Trends








Face:

- Strobe Cream
- Mineralized Moisture Foundation in NC15
- Pro Longwear Concealer in NW15 
- Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Light 

Eyes:

- Painterly Paint Pot
- Texture E/S (lid)
- Soft Brown E/S (crease & lower lashline) 
- Swiss Chocolate E/S (outer crease & lower lashline)
- Mulch E/S (outer v)
- Blacktrack Fluidline (liner)
- MAC #34 Lashes 

Cheeks:

- Powder Blush in Blunt (contour)
- Powder Blush in Melba 
- Mineralized Skinfinish in Blonde (highlight)

Lips:

Prep & Prime Lip
- Nightmoth Lip Pencil 
- Media Lipstick 


If you want to know any of the prices for the above products, they can all be found online here

Hope you enjoyed this quick post! See you all soon! 

XO, 
Brittany 

No comments:

Post a Comment