Sunday, September 29, 2013

Saturday MOTD: Sick with a Red Lip

Hi!

I hope you're all enjoying your weekend! Unfortunately I got the flu so I've been sick in bed these past few days. I managed to pull myself together to bring my daughter to another birthday party for a family friend on Saturday. I tried uploading this post yesterday but I couldn't figure out how to upload photos from my phone (so simple yet so difficult)....

Here is my MOTD! 

 


Because I'm sick, I decided to throw on some red lipstick to make myself feel better! I don't wear red lips all that often because I really have to be in the mood for it. However, since the release of MAC's Retro Matte collection, I thought I should get some good use out of all the bold lipsticks I decided to hoard buy! (See what I bought from the collection here)

If you're interested in seeing more pictures of my MOTD as well as a list of products used on my face, then keep reading!






Face:

- Becca Mattifying Primer
- L'Oréal True Match Lumi Foundation in N1-2
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW15
- Ben Nye Banana Powder (to set under eye/t-zone)
- MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Light
- MAC Powder Blush in Blunt (for contour)
- MAC Mineralized Blush in Warm Soul

Eyes:

- MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Tailor Grey (crease) & Let's Skate (lid)
- Nars Eyeshadow Duo in Bellissima: Left shade on lid, Right on crease 
- Guerlain Liquid Eyeliner in 01 Black

Brows:

- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ash Blonde
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Taupe
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC15 (to highlight brows)

Lips:

- MAC Prep & Prime Lip
- MAC Lip Pencil in Ablaze (limited)
- MAC Retro Matte Lipstick in Relentlessly Red

No comments:

Post a Comment